Mar 17, 2009

the blog

I don't know what to blog about. This is my third and final attempt to write something for this blog. This is not a rant, and it is not just another pile of words that are supposed to be redundant.
This blog is to show my thoughts on life, and the current issues that I am dealing with. With these issues, I will try to come up with a solution; however, they will be subtle. I don't want to do something too big since this is technically the last blog that I am to post to blogger.
It's not that I don't like blogging, it's the fact that when I look outside, I'd rather sit out there and do my work. I can't, because there's no Internet, no coffee, and no bed to sit on. So I am here, on my bed, dazing in and out and of thought.
The music that I am playing is quite haphazard as well. I have no clue what I want to listen to next, but my messenger just told me that I received a message.

Well, after a little rant to the person that sent me a message, I am back to filling out this blog. I also turned on the song, I'm Alright, by Jo Dee Messina. I love singing the chorus of this song; however, my voice is not co-operating with me at the moment. I think I'll play the song again, it's been ages since I heard it.

My room is becoming a bit cold, the wind is coming right in through the open window, I suppose I should close it. I really don't want to, though. My room has been uncomfortably hot for the past few weeks. Ever since it started to warm up, the apartment here has been real shitty.
As I think about the day and what else to write, you should be wondering why I am voicing out thoughts to you. I'm not sure why, come to think of it. I suppose it's the lazy way of getting the last blog assignment done. I don't really care, though.
Blogging is usually one of the things that I do in order to not feel so pressured to write about what's happening in the world.

The only reason why I'm in print journalism now is because of the pagination. I lost my care for journalistic writing, even though it is fun when I really get into it, and my interest in making pages has upped by a significant amount.
I love deadlines; not in any sense that causes stress, but when I think about a deadline, my work habit is increased as I attempt to work as efficiently as possible.

CARRY WE, WHO DIE IN BATTLE, OVER LAND AND SEA! ACROSS THE RAINBOW BRIDGE, TO VALHALLA, ODEN'S WAITING FOR ME!

Manowar's Sleipnir is one of the best songs that I have heard in a while. It's a really epic sound, the sound of that voice. You know it's meant to be a viking singing it. It's the best thing you will ever hear.
Anyway, my friend — who introduced me to this song — JUST MESSAGED ME. I'm too lazy to bother correcting my CAPS mistake.

I'm am so going over to his place. We've been playing this video game in our free time. We balance homework around it so we don't get overly frustrated with either losing at the game and our homework.

No comments: